Why You’ll Love Camp Kalahari:
- Camp Kalahari is one of only three camps in a one million-acre private wildlife reserve, with just 12, Meru-style tents set amongst the palms.
- There’s a veritable blockbuster of activities to get stuck into, including quad biking, horseback riding, bushman walks and traditional game drives.
- CK is great camp for families. It’s unique, fresh, and affordable, children from all ages are welcome, there’s a dedicated family suite and a fence around the camp too.
- Watch 50,000 zebra and wildebeest migrate through the area from January to April.
- Enjoy lazy siestas in the swimming pool pavilion and, in the dry season, watch the ellies come to drink at the water – a memory you won’t forget in a hurry!
We recommend booking Camp Kalahari as part of a complete Natural Selection safari, but if you want to book it separately or just check availability, click here to select dates and book.
Interested in learning more about the prices? View Rates