Why You’ll Love Hyena Pan:
- Located in the interior of the 200,000 hectare Khwai Private Reserve, Hyena Pan offers brilliant value for money and an all-round fantastic safari in a private concession.
- With only eight, recently upgraded tents, the camp is intimate, comfortable and welcoming.
- Spend an afternoon in the underground hide, a favourite amongst photographers, and capture some shots that you’ll remember for life.
- Located next to the only permanent source of water for miles around (a magnet for wildlife – elephant in particular), you don’t even need to leave the comfort of your room for top-notch wildlife-watching.
- Game drive across the dry plains and along the Khwai River, and keep your binoculars at the ready for predators, majestic elephant, buffalo, and hordes of plains game.
- After a hard day’s game viewing, settle down in the open air boma to watch the fire crackle and listen to the sounds of the night…
We recommend booking Hyena Pan as part of a complete Natural Selection safari, but if you want to book it separately or just check availability, click here to select dates and book.
Interested in learning more about the prices? View Rates