Why You’ll Love Kwessi Dunes:
- The diverse landscape of rich, red dunes, elusive fairy circles, unravelling plains and craggy mountains has to be seen to be believed.
- Kwessi Dunes is a brand-new camp and our first in the area; it is as special to us as it is to you and the rooms are cool and quirky (and air conditioned!).
- This is a private experience on a private reserve and the small number of lodges in the area co-ordinate with each other to ensure you won’t bump into another soul.
- Kwessi itself is located in 15,000 hectares of exclusive desert terrain, but you’ll have access to all 200,000 hectares of the NamibRand Reserve.
- Break away from traditional game drives and try horse riding, star gazing, quad biking, a nature walk or a hot air balloon flight.
- The star gazing opportunities are out of this world. The NamibRand is Africa’s first designated International Dark Sky Reserve meaning it’s one of the least light-polluted areas in the world – and it shows.
We recommend booking Kwessi Dunes as part of a complete Natural Selection safari, but if you want to book it separately or just check availability, click here to select dates and book.
Interested in learning more about the prices? View Rates