Why You’ll Love Nkasa Linyanti:
- An escape in the truest sense of the word - Nkasa Rupara National Park is an area as wild and remote as you could hope to find, with 35,000 hectares to explore.
- Being a private concession, guests here are alone in the wilderness, with only flora and fauna to discover instead of vehicles full of other tourists.
- The vast wilds of Nkasa Rupara are a paradise for twitchers, boasting Namibia’s richest birdlife. More than 430 avian species have been recorded here – that’s more than anywhere else in Namibia.
- This sprawling concession boasts the unique distinction of being the largest wetland area with conservation status in Namibia.
- Nkasa Linyant lodge is positioned at the heart of a great interlinked wetland system at the centre of KAZA, the world’s largest conservation area.
We recommend booking Nkasa Linyanti as part of a complete Natural Selection safari, but if you want to book it separately or just check availability, click here to select dates and book.
Interested in learning more about the prices? View Rates