Why You’ll Love Safarihoek:
- Safarihoek is a serene and stylish lodge in an exclusive private reserve, close to the celebrated Etosha National Park, in Namibia’s most game-rich area.
- The 11 chalets are elegant and well-equipped with 180-degress vistas of the landscape and waterhole. Eight have outdoor showers-with-a-view.
- Wildlife-watch from the comfort and privacy of your room.
- Spend time in the unique photography hide. Not just for photographers, it offers camera-busting close-ups of Namibia’s extraordinary wildlife.
- Enjoy encounters with endangered black and white rhino.
- Experience the silence and solitude of a truly remote corner of Namibia; Safarihoek is a place for escapism, in a vast swathe of perfectly-private wilderness.
We recommend booking Safarihoek as part of a complete Natural Selection safari, but if you want to book it separately or just check availability, click here to select dates and book.
Interested in learning more about the prices? View Rates