Why You’ll Love Skybeds:
- The Skybeds offers a totally unique safari experience; there’s not many places in the world that you can sleep atop a five-metre high, wooden platform, with only a mozzie net between you and the stars.
- The platforms overlook a waterhole (the only permanent water source for 2000 hectares), frequented by 400 bull elephants, along with lion, leopard, eland, zebra, and more, making for some pretty outstanding game viewing, straight from your platform.
- With only three Skybeds, the camp accommodates just six guests making it one of the most intimate camps in Botswana.
- Each platform comes complete with a flush toilet, shower and basin under each sleeping area.
- The Skybeds are completely safe and offer excellent value for money.
We recommend booking Skybeds as part of a complete Natural Selection safari, but if you want to book it separately or just check availability, click here to select dates and book.
Interested in learning more about the prices? View Rates