Why You’ll Love Duke’s Camp:
- Pitched in a remote wilderness area set on a channel of the northern Okavango Delta, this is unfiltered African wilderness combined with an inimitable safari style.
- Dreamed up, and brought to life, by Ralph Bousfield and the creators of Jack’s Camp, an icon of the Kalahari. Enjoy the same yesteryear charm and understated luxury in the wilderness.
- Wilderness on the doorstep. This unfenced camp offers front-row seats to the Okavango Delta. With glorious views over a flood plain and seasonal lagoon, enjoy game viewing from the comfort of your under-canvas suite.
- Located in one of Africa’s most game-rich and beautiful concessions, you’ll enjoy one-of-a-kind wildlife encounters that will be etched in your memory for years to come.
- Immerse yourself in the wilderness with game drives, mokoro (dugout canoe) excursions, bush walks, fishing, and sunset boat trips. Hot-air ballooning, scenic helicopter flights and rock art visits are also available, at additional cost.
- It boasts some of the best safari guides in the business; trained by the safari legend Ralph Bousfield.
We recommend booking Duke’s Camp as part of a complete Natural Selection safari, but if you want to book it separately or just check availability, click here to select dates and book.
Interested in learning more about the prices? View Rates