A Night Under the Stars…
This is for the thrill seekers and the star gazers, the adventurers and the romantics. Spend a night out under a canopy of a billion stars, surrounded by the night noises of the Okavango Delta.
The Tuludi Sky Suite Experience
The adventure begins the minute you are whisked away early afternoon, from Tuludi in your private game viewing vehicle. This takes you on a game drive in search of the rare species of the animal kingdom, before meandering your way to your Sky Suite. As the sun starts to set, you will arrive in this private wilderness in total euphoria. It’s here in the evening twilight, as you are welcomed, that the reality of what lies ahead will set in. The combination of adventure and romance is irresistible.
Get comfy on the sky deck, sipping a sundowner while the mesmeric sounds and smells of the African bush surround you. There’s no elixir on this blessed earth quite like it. When the moment grabs you, scooch up in front of the cracking firepit, unwrapping the delights found in your dinner basket – just the two of you. As you stare out into the vast wilderness a galaxy of stars will soon light up the night sky waking all nocturnal creatures from slumber. The sound track to the Okavango delta will ring through your soul and if you’re lucky hippo, hyena, even elephant trumpets will awaken your senses. This is luxury and romance, privacy and adventure all under one star filled sky.
After all this excitement, fall into the comfort of our fresh crisp duvet cover, taut sheets and plumped pillows on your king-size bed, mosquito net flowing around you. The rest of the evening can be spent stargazing, while taking in the night delights surrounding you.
Awaken to the stillness of the bush and the sounds and smells of a new day. We’ll greet you with coffee and a light breakfast, before pulling you away from your hideout to enjoy a morning game drive back to camp. A night at Tuludi Sky Suite will forever be etched on the hearts of all who are lucky enough to experience it.
Sky Suite Accommodation
At Tuludi Sky Suite nature is our ultimate design – the exterior is your interior. Here we made sure that everything was shaped around the environment, comfort, simplicity and the experience. With limited electricity and no charging points, this is where we allow you to totally switch-off and tune into nature.
We’ve created a simple wooden platform that weaves its way from the sky deck, to the bedroom and on to the bathroom. Easy to navigate, and lit with hurricane lamps you’ll feel content and safe throughout the night. The king-sized bed, which oozes comfort and luxury has been designed around the ultimate stargazing experience.
Our simple ensuite bathroom, embodies outdoor freedom and rustic luxury. Enjoy a piping hot shower under the branches of a tree. On our sky deck you’ll find stillness and comfort. Sit closely around the warmth of the firepit, it simply doesn’t get more idyllic then this. Sky Suite certainly is the perfect romantic hideaway for couples seeking solitude along with pure adventure.
Accommodation & Amenities
- 1 raised platform: includes 1 King size bed, with mosquito net.
- Sleeps 2 guests per night.
- Outdoor ensuite bathroom with hot shower, flushing toilet and basin.
- All amenities provided.
- Limited lighting – mainly hurricane lamps and no charging facilities.
- Sky deck has a firepit, sofa and awesome viewing area.
- Hot water bottles; extra blankets; gowns & slippers; at your disposal.
- Seasonality: open 01 March – 30 November.
- Disabled access: please enquire with reservations.
Why You’ll Love Tuludi Sky Suite
- Exciting, intimate and comfortable. Tuludi Sky Suite is the ultimate romantic hideaway.
- It’s a stargazer’s dream come true, and a wild and adventurous experience.
- You’ll get to sleep out in the bush, with the creatures of the wild and not another soul in sight.
- Your raised platform is nestled 100 metres away from a viewing hide overlooking a hippo pool.
- You get a privately guided vehicle for the duration of your stay, inclusive of 2 game drives.
- Should you need to get back to Tuludi Camp, for any reason, there will be accommodation available to you.
Sky Suite Gallery