Why You’ll Love Meno a Kwena:
- Meno sits in an awesome location on the Boteti River overlooking the Makgadikgadi Pans National Park – a completely contrasting location, wildlife and habitat to the green and juicy Okavango Delta regions.
- Watch the wildlife at the river below from the comfort of your private veranda; that’s what we like to call an ‘armchair safari.’
- The zebra migration is resident here for much of the year. In the dry season there is no other water around and the Boteti River becomes a magnet for wildlife.
- Learn a little about the traditional Botswana way of life with a visit to the local village.
- Enjoy a wide range of thrilling (and unusual) activities.
- The camp is great value for money and an excellent choice for families – there’s a natural swimming pool, and plenty of nooks and crannies for kids to explore and watch the action at the river below.
We recommend booking Meno a Kwena as part of a complete Natural Selection safari, but if you want to book it separately or just check availability, click here to select dates and book.
Interested in learning more about the prices? View Rates