The seven rooms at Lekkerwater Beach Lodge are positioned along six kilometres of pristine white sand. Our dream was for the spectacular vistas to take centre stage and each is fronted by floor-to-ceiling glass windows that overlook the Indian Ocean and marine life ahead. Each is positioned perfectly for a unique view over the surroundings, and small verandas outside provide the perfect spot to soak up the magic. Inside, the rooms take inspiration from the natural beauty of the reserve and are earthy and comfortable. A wood-burning stove takes away the chill in the winter mornings and evenings and each has an ensuite bathroom with amenities.
At the main area, expect the same fabulous views and a wraparound deck from which to enjoy them. An interactive, open kitchen is at the heart of the lodge and guests will dine, family-style, at the indoor tables or outside, feet-in-the-sand style, on the beach.
- 7 rooms: 6 twin/double, 1 family unit with a second loft bedroom.
- Ensuite bathrooms with indoor showers.
- Wifi available: In room only (please note: there is limited phone signal at De Hoop).
- Battery charging facilities: In room.
- Child Policy: We welcome children aged 6 and older. However during corona times, the group determines their minimum age. Please bear in mind that our swimming pool is unfenced.
- Disabled access: please enquire with reservations.