Why You’ll Love Sable Alley:
- Sable Alley is located in the Khwai private reserve which means you are only sharing our game viewing area with our other camps.
- Enjoy sweeping views of the wildlife-dotted lagoon from each tent – this is world-class game viewing without leaving camp.
- The game viewing in the area around Sable Alley is fantastic, and you’ll find lion, leopard, elephant, buffalo all in close proximity as well as a multi-coloured array of birdlife.
- We allow a maximum of seven guests per vehicle and only three vehicles are allowed at any sighting meaning there’s not an overcrowded game drive in sight.
- There’s an exciting range of activities to get stuck into, including day and evening game drives, mokoro (dugout canoe) excursions (when water levels permit), game walks, viewing hides, and more.
We recommend booking Sable Alley as part of a complete Natural Selection safari, but if you want to book it separately or just check availability, click here to select dates and book.
Interested in learning more about the prices? View Rates