Why You’ll Love North Island Okavango:
- This is an intimate little camp that packs a lot of punch! Enjoy blissful comfort and African-inspired sophistication in what is undoubtedly one of the most famous wildlife-watching destinations in the world.
- With only three tents, set on raised wooden platforms overlooking stunning views of the lagoon, it won’t take you long to relax and soak in the tranquility.
- Here you get to experience the Delta three ways; on land (game drives and game walks), on water (mokoro and boat meanders) and in the air (hot air ballooning and scenic helicopter flights). This is a safari experience that's hard to beat.
- Located in an utterly beautiful and semi-private game rich concession on the northern fringes of the Okavango Delta the camps position, unlike most other camps, has water-based activities are almost all year round.
- You’ll find yourself in the thick of it! Home to all the stars of the animal kingdom, from big cats, to buffalo, antelope and aardvark.
- After a visit to our other premier camps; Jack’s Camp in the Kalahari and Tuludi in Khwai Private Reserve, add this to your circuit to complete the thrill of experiencing three of our luxury camps, in three different eco-systems – this really is getting to enjoy the very best of Botswana’s wild and wonderful places!
We recommend booking North Island Okavango as part of a complete Natural Selection safari, but if you want to book it separately or just check availability, click here to select dates and book.
Interested in learning more about the prices? View Rates