Why You’ll Love Jack’s Camp:
- Jack’s is one of Africa’s most iconic camps and it will reopen in January 2021, refreshed and reinvigorated, yet still retaining the classic style we all know and love.
- Enjoy the ultimate in space and exclusivity; the camp is one of just three in a one million-acre private wildlife reserve.
- There’s a blockbuster of activities to be enjoyed including quad biking, bushman walks, classic desert game drives, meerkat visits and horse rides.
- The camp has one of the most comprehensive collections of ancient artefacts in Botswana, collected and curated by the Bousfield family over decades.
- Indulge in a lazy afternoon in your private plunge pool watching the world go by, G&T in hand.
- Keep your eyes peeled for the year-round desert wildlife: brown hyena, oryx, Kalahari lion and, after dark, aardvark, porcupine, honey badger and bat eared fox.
We recommend booking Jack’s Camp as part of a complete Natural Selection safari, but if you want to book it separately or just check availability, click here to select dates and book.
Interested in learning more about the prices? View Rates